Window Cleaning in Wrexham, Llangollen and Surounding Area
We offer the latest window cleaning technology that uses the high reach pure water pole system.
This means we clean not only the window but the sill and frames too.
As it is pure water, you can be assured of a streak free finish. Plus your windows will stay clean for longer as there's no soap involved that attracts the dirt back onto the window.
The pole system also assures no ladders are required, so no need to worry about health and safety issues.
This gives peace of mind to you that no damage will be done to your property. The job will be done safely and will be done to a high standard.
We are confident that you will be happy with our service. But if for any reason you are not then we will do our best to resolve your concerns.
Please contact us for a free quote, or continue reading to learn more about what we do.
Of course we can also clean the inside of your windows. For this service we will use the traditional mop & blade system.
Why choose us to clean your windows:
Unlike other companies that will keep on taking more work on. Meaning they will have to outsource it to other contractors. We are a husband and wife team. We guarantee that we will be the ones doing the work. This gives us full control of the quality and ensures you know who is calling.
We also follow our company moto that is "cleaning services with conscience" Click here to learn more.
Plus you will find that our prices are very competitive.
The Advantages of the Pure Water fed Pole system:
- We Clean the frames and sill not just the glass.
- Your Windows stay cleaner for longer.
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease.
- Doesn't damage ground such as lawns and flowerbeds. Like ladders would.
- Environmentally friendly with no chemicals or detergents used, only pure water.
- Much Safer for health and safety regulations.
- Cleans windows, cladding, signs, canopies and facia if required.
- Maintains your privacy on upstairs windows.
To learn more about how we make the water please see our...FAQ Page